Friday, January 05, 2007

I HATE YOUR GUTS...

There are lots of pea-brained people running around EARTH! And I'm really glad that I'm not one of those "peeps" that doesn't appreciate the things they have!!! I came across the blog of this person I know (I won't mention the name), who complained how her day was so tiring after following a mambabalut for 4 hours.

Yes, I agree it is tiring. But did you even consider how tired that man was? What I mean to say is, he did not complain about anything, and yet he was carrying that heavy load for more than 4 hours everyday!! While YOU complain about walking for 4 hours( I bet you were complaining in your thoughts!)... and you weren't carrying same load he has. You didn't want to experience the hardship the mambabalut is going through...

ARGH!! YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!!.

Just because you're blessed, doesn't mean you have to cherish it all on your own...

Whatever happened to the saying, "SHARE YOUR BLESSINGS!"...

Demmet!! You only saw the negative things it did to you--how your feet hurt, how tired you were after the long walk... dammit!!!!!!

You make me sick!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home