Friday, October 27, 2006

LONDON LONDON LONDON MAKES MY BRIDGE FALL DOWN...

I still have the SURVIVOR SERIES FEVER... even after a week...

I saw BATISTA wearing only a towel... LOL!!!

Paul London called me "pretty" (and I believe him! LOL!)... and he is dreamy up-close...

Jimmy Wang Yang is really cute... and he approached the fans without any hesitation whatsoever. He also answered the questions I asked him while he was signing magazines, and banners and taking pictures. I also found out that he's half-Korean. so, Anyong Haseo!

I made Referee Charles (the one with the blonde hair--the one who got tombstone by The DEADMAN) laugh. I told him that I'm going to be the first femal referee and that to be one is an ambition of mine (shallow huh?!). And he asked why, I answered, "because you get to touch the wrestlers' body.." hahaha... LOL

I saw Idol Stevens and got an autograph

I saw Bobby Lashley but unfortunately he only saw my hand, waving!... the security were so strict that they wouldn't allow "FANS" or the-wrestlers'-future-spouses to see their superstars...

I also saw Michelle McCool (boohoo to the male fans, coz there wasn't any DIVA's MATCH...) Fortunately for me though, I got to see BATISTA wearing only a towel... *sigh*dreamin' again*...

OH did I mention Paul London called me "pretty"... ?! yes he did.. and as if once wasn't enough to melt me with joy, he repeated it!! wahaha... and he winked and winked and the handshake that was supposed to be "business-ly-like" (as I've learned the day before in my ORIENT2 class), had a "piga" and "pisil" and again with the wink... wahaha LOL...

i'm really blushing!!... HE IS SOOOO down-to-earth... and kind.. and cool... and he answered all questions given to him by "ME"... and he graciously signed all magazines, took pictures with the fans and again, called me "pretty"...

*sigh* I was just so dumb-founded after he had called me that, that I forgot to ask for his e-mail, fanmail address, or even his number (as if he'll give it right? But as I say, there's no harm in trying!)...


LONDON LONDON LONDON LONDON LONDON LONDON LONDON LONDON LONDON LONDON LONDON PAUL LONDON PAUL LONDON PAULLONDON LONDON LONDON
PAUL LONDON PAUL LONDON PAUL LONDON PAUL LONDON PAUL LONDON PAUL LONDONPAUL LONDONPAUL LONDONPAUL LONDONPAUL LONDONPAUL LONDON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home