Tuesday, September 20, 2005

BITCH!

Actually, right now, I'm having these PROBLEMS:
  1. revising the first draft and turn it into the second draft
  2. passing it tomorrow first thing before going to class
  3. reading the KASPIL1 suggested readings..but unfortunately, I don't have the time..
  4. watch Pinoy Big Brother---HEY! i have to admit, I'm kinda addicted to the show, I'm kinda like NENE e.. the one who has her own world and is doesn't care less of what others think of her..oh and also because of SAM...entering their world!!!THE HELL WITH YOU CHIX!!! YA, SO WHAT NOW?! U'VE PROVEN URSELF AS "THE BITCH"!!
  5. oh and cover my lab journal... my uncovered lab journal was the reason I was send-out.. argh.. but after a while, the prof accepted my VALID EXCUSE and I was forgiven...

neweiz gotta watch PBB na.. its on na e..

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Japan Takes Steps to Eliminate UWB Interference
Interesting UWB news out of Japan where the country's Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications has given the OK for a UWB emissions policy that aims to protect current and future services from the ...
Nice blog! I'm adding it to my bookmarks!

I have a Loan Til Payday site. It pretty much covers Loan Til Payday related stuff.
Come by sometime and check it out. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home