Friday, July 14, 2006

how old am i? tell me, tell me!!!

Got this from Niko Batallones in the bulletin board... And I really wanna know how old do I act... many say, that I am childish... And I agree with them... But to be really specific, I do want to know!!!

How old do you act?
Put an x on all the things youcan do and find out how old you act!!:)

[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[x] I can do my own laundry
[x] I can cook for myself
[ ] I do my chores after being told once
[ ] I always do my homework/work
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations
[x] I think politics are exciting
[x] My parents and grand-parents have better things to say than my peers
total: 6

[ ] I show up for school/work every day unless I'msick.
[x] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse
[x] I've never gotten a ticket
[x] I watch talk shows and point out theincredibility of it all
[x] I know what incredibility means without looking it up
[x] I drink black coffee
total: 5

[x] I know how to run the dish washer..and/or do the dishes
[x] I can count in more than one language
[ ] When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
[ ] I mow the lawn
[ ] I can wash my car
[x] I can make adults laugh..without being stupid
[ ] I remember to water my plants
[x] I study when I have to
[x] I pay attention at school/work
[x] I remember to feed my pets.
[ ] I'm generally organized
[x] I know the meaning of capital punishment
total:7

[x] I can spell experience without looking it up
[x] I clean up my own messes
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get coffee
[ ] I can go to the store with out gettingsomething I don't need
[ ] I understand jokes the first time they aresaid (except if its corny)
[x] I listen to my elders
[x] I understand the fact that the world always screws someone over
[x] I can type fast, because I type every day
total: 5

[ ] My choice in clothing is acceptable in an office or something like that
[x] I can watch politics and laugh
[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour
[x] I can look at someone hot and not think of sex
[x] I have realized that no one will take youseriously unless you are over the age of 25 andhave a job
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it..
[ ] People have said that I act older than I am
[ ] I can be sent on an errand and not get sidetracked
total: 5

What the fuck?!?! 28 years old... This survey is full crap and bullshit!! I really think it is how old you THINK?!?!?! WHOEVER INVENTED THIS SURVEY SHIT, is really STUPID...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home