Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I might as well die....

A possible interview with my lola's sister, Tia Becky for Jessica Soho's show, "Kapuso Mo, Jessica", is really a great opportunity and a great support for my resume if ever I enter the Media. But I referred somebody else.

University of Maryland in U.S. wants to use my published article in Ang Pahayagang Plaridel, "Biofuel...", for their research or something. They want to use it for their foreign language studies. But I declined.

I met Paul London, Jimmy Wang Yang, Idol Stevens, Ref. Charles all from WWE. I also met Batista, and got a kiss from him because I won a meet and greet.

I now have a videocam, a new cellphone, and a USB flash drive, not to mention a silver 1994 Toyota Corolla.

Looking back, I am blessed. But now, I feel like dying.

I hate my life.
I hate being stressed-out.
I hate being pressured. Pressured to do something which I tried my best to do but failed...

I'm now on the verge of nervous breakdown, as I'm really sure to fail this one major subject of mine.

My first failure...

And i hate failure!!!!


===============================================================================
In case you don't think that Communication Arts is hard... I'm telling you,,, it is really, really hard!!! Especially when it comes to majors... VIDPROD and INTRORE... argh...



















And i'm only in my second year....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home