Tuesday, September 20, 2005

God, I just love my present picture... hahaha.. neweiz.. I saw Maierhoffer today and waaaahh close to bewang lang nia ko.. wahahaha.. but daz oryt.. he's kind nmn and he's fun.. wekwekwek.. AS IF I TALKED TO HIM!!! haha.. of course not!! BANGAG ako e..But maybe someday..SOMEDAY SOON!! 'pag PRESENTABLE ako tignan.. hehehe..

just wanna post some pics..

here's my bed.. yep.. messy.. but comfy....in a way..
***sTuff toys are for decorative purposes
***rAdiO heLps me sLeeP-->i'm insomniac if u must know
***YuP so many piLlows.. why else would I say "COMFY"?!
***cellfone-part of my daily routine--waking uP!
***book also heLps me to SLeeP
***cAmeRa, for VaNity purposes..hehe =)
***comforter, well duh?! blanky?!
***NOTE: the stripe pillow there is my comfy pillow, can't sleep w/o it. literally speaking.. must bring everywhere where I have to spend the night over...

HeRe I am SLEEPY.... Zzzzzz....


gudnyt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home