Monday, July 03, 2006

The vanishings...

Just finished reading "Left Behind: The Vanishings" by Jerry B. Jenkins and Tim LaHaye last night. I'd rather not go into details and be a "spoiler", but the story of this novel is quite scary and creepy--not like horror-creepy, more like a something-you-wouldn't-want-to-happen creepy...

Urgh,.. Just from the title itself, one could already imagine what important event happened--duh? (vanishings?!) ... It just talks of possibilities of what could happen in the future... if Revelation is true or something like that...

And I have to admit, I liked the book.. And I will be reading the sequels... after I finish reading MY BROTHER, MY EXECUTIONER by F. Sionil Jose...which is required in our LITERA1...

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home