Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Me? Depressed trying to die?... NAH......

ARGH!!!....

Ever felt so Low?

As in super-duper Low... ?

And not just that...

Low and

ALONE?!...

Low and ALONE that it seems nobody's there to comfort you, be with you just for the company and not for the grades...?

Fuck it!

I'm crying this pain, this feeling of nausea, of pressure, of hurt, of sick, of being tired, of lonely... this depression....

New School. New Friends.

Yeah right... But friends who let you down... Who feels right to comfort you when they themselves are better-off?... And when they're not, they're the ones who'll forget you and focus on their pain...


LEAVING YOU BEHIND...

Sure, sure...

Haha..Hahaha... Hahahaha,,,,....


I just can't help the feeling of being sick...

*sick that I can't focus on my other majors because of this stupid groupwork I'm focusing on,that I, myself in the first place did not want.

*sick that I'm now failing my other subjects and my groupmates, particularly one of them, pressures me to concentrate on that groupwork because she's failing...


...HOW ABOUT ME?!?!?!?!?!....

Am I not failing?

Am I not doing good?

Fuck! In fact, you're doing a hell better than I am, and here I am focusing on this groupwork just because of you!!!...

ALL I HEAR FROM YOU IS "YOU"...




How about "ME"?!...

...Marcia.. Nice.. Remember?!...

...I am failing too!! And not just one subject but all subjects infact...


putang-inang buhay 'to...

...Makes me want to stop studying...


Can you feel that I'm depressed???...

...So depressed that I needed someone to talk to...??


But, as I've said, I'm alone-literally-in this school... That I just can't pour out my feelings--these bottled-up feelings--or, otherwise I'll go insane!!!...

FucK it!!!


Friend, where are you?

These raging feelings bottled-up inside me feels like their going to burst...pop-open rather...

And if I snap, who knows might happen...

Maybe I'll die...

Maybe I'll kill myself...








...just because of this...



And I know you would not want me to haunt your conscience knowing that it was "YOU" after all, who killed me...

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger My Blog said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG.
luizacabeleireira2009@hotmail.com

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger My Blog said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG.

AMIGOS!ESTOU TRAZENDO O CINEMA DE BOLLYWOOD PARA O BRASIL ATRAVÉS DA INTERNET JUNTO COM MEUS AMIGOS INDIANOS,PESQUISEM NO GOOGLE MEUS LINKS PARA VOCES CONHECEREM OK?
LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS-GO BRASIL - BOLLYWOOD
www.bollywoodwiki.info
Luiza Cabeleireira Luiza LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS's Url
http://mypage5.com/p.php?u=u
BOLLYWOOD É UMA INDÚSTRIA DA ÍNDIA MUITO RICA. PRODUTORA DE MÚSICAS ,FILMES ,RECADOS PARA ORKUT...
VAI COLOCANDO ESSES NOMES QUE ESTÃO AÍ EMBAIXO E PESQUISANDO NO GOOGLE OK?:
GOIANÁPOLIS LUIZA CABELEIREIRA
luizacabeleireira2009@hotmail.com
LUIZA BOLLYWOOD
LUIZA CABELEIREIRA
luizacabeleireira@yahoo.com
BOLLYWOOD LUIZA
LUIZA BRAZILIAN INDIAN
LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS
BOLLYWOOD GOIANAPOLIS LUIZA INDIA
BOLLYWOOD GOIANAPOLIS
GOIANAPOLIS LUIZA
LUIZA INDIA GOIANAPOLIS
GOIANAPOLIS BOLLYWOOD
LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS INDIA
AS PÁGINAS ESTAO PUBLICADAS PARA A CIDADE DE GOIANÁPOLIS EM INGLES . VOCE VAI CONHECER MUITOS ATORES E ATRIZES FAMOSOS E LINDOS, ENCONTRAR MUITA MUSICA E MUITO MAIS ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home