Monday, December 12, 2005

The JOYS of RIDING a BUS....from LASALLE to TIMES

HELL, yes, we had a bus ride... HECK! We always ride a bus after school... Except that this time, Ariane, Martin, and I were with CLARENCE, KIZIA, JANNA, MATT-HEW and JOHNREY / JOHNRAY / JOHN REY... whatever...
I had a lot of fun riding the bus with them... HELL, we never get to have them here in LASPINAS--except for MATT-HEW, JOHNREY / JOHNRAY / JOHN REY...whatever, and for Clarence who went there thrice already... So, what's left are KIZIA and JANNA...they've never ridden a bus (from LASALLE to TIMES) with us... SO IT WAS THEIR FIRST TIME... HAHA I was excited for them... I know I shouldn't be.. BuT AM PROUD TO BE A LASPINERA... or whatever you would call me... I was born and raised here so might as well, be proud... Also, I know the Pasikut-sikots in here already!! I've been a LASPINERA for 17 years now...!!!
O.K., So back to them!! We were all seated at the rear end of the bus--except for JohnRey and MATT-HEW who were seated just infront of us... That means, A BUMPY ride for us..and JANNA was enjoying the bus ride... According to her, It was like the "ride" she's ridden with her papa eric (or so she called)!! And I was so NATUTUWA!!! hahahaha... JOHNREY spilt his ketchup (MATTHEW and him had a take-out to Wendy's) and MATT-HEW spilt all his BIGGIE COKE and made a REALLY, BIGGIE MESS...Thanks to our being-quiet and all... HE DIDN'T GET CAUGHT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home