Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm Coming.... Yuchee!

My first time was great!!

what an exhilirating experience!!

the adrenaline!!

What does this add up to?:
1. instant 3 in 1 coffee bought at the Miguel Canteen.
2. Chicken Tenders with French Dressing bought at the SPS Canteen for LUNCH and DINNER.
3. red iced tea (tastes like apple iced tea..)
4. and mentos???

the answer is obvious--those first two are already a bad combination for the TUMMY!! oh mah GOD!!.. I bought number 1 during my class in BIOARTS and just hid it from my PROF.--miss Go. then we had an hour break or so... automatically, the panimal's feet brought us to SPS canteen where we all--except ariane--bought chicken tenders with french dressing and red iced tea...

mah goodness! during PHILPER--which is just a while ago... my tummy began to rumble!! tsktsktsk... I was sweating and fidgeting and #$!@%#!! just when I couldn't take it anymore, I went out straight to YUCHENGCO BUILDING!! where the comfort rooms have vdei?! whatever the spelling is!! and let all my frustrations free!! I released them.. well, not all... but whew!! was the first time great!!

what an exhilirating experience!! the adrenaline!!

Even with the pain and the rush of blood thru my veins... (ano toh kanta?!)

it's really worth it.!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home