Thursday, April 27, 2006

la lang.. trip ko lang ilagay... mahal ko kasi eh... so sad nga lang, me mahal nga lang iba....
*cry*weep*go insane*cry...


gwafu nia noh?!

oo sobra... bait pa nia...

kung pwede lang niya ko mahalin, dun niya lang malalaman kung gaano ko parin siya kamahal...

*tsktsktsk*... luvusomuch u just don't know howmuch...!!

ON THE TWENTIETH...

I saw your face on the twentieth
And knew you're the one I'll never forget
You've been the one I've dreamed about
You and me together above the clouds...
You made my dreams come true (somehow)
The signs proved it was really you!
But slowly you are running away
With someone whom I dare not say
You broke my heart, still, on the twentieth
And what happened, I thought I'll never accept
Time passes by, the pain's "quite" gone,
But there's something I ought to tell,
Now that I'm moving on...
I accepted it now,
I learned to let go
But I want you to know
I still Love you so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home