Tuesday, April 18, 2006

SLiDe and SPLASH!

This post is super delayed.... again...

My "TROPA" including myself! and Carelle, Khat, Edgar, Rex and Dann went to SPLASH ISLAND last APRIL 7... I know, I know, This is super-delayed... I just want to post the picture I made as a GIFT for emkhey's 18th birthday...(SPLASH ISLAND and FOOD was their blow-out)

--->APRIL 6
I met Marj at GYMX for my supposed-to-be first day of work-out... BUT UNFORTUNATELY for me, "Kuya Tong"--the gym instructor--wasn't there.. and so I WAS SUPER BAD TRIP... Later that day... Marj and I decided to hit SM SouthMall to make the birthday card for emkhey... We went NET-SURFING, looking for pictures of miss piggy and mk, and cropping and copying and pasting using the PAINT program...(THERE"S NO PHOTOSHOP available...)... Next, we went inside National Bookstore and find some Cartolina we could use for the card... After that, straight to Marj's Pad to make the BIRTHDAY CARD that would make EMKHEY's MOUTH "WOOOOOOAAAAAAAh,....." and "LANG'ya kayo!!! Tangina niyo.. ghehehe THANK YOU!!!..."

-->APRIL 7
Woke-up early. We were supposed to meet in 7-eleven Casimiro at exactly 7:30 and I was out of the house at that time.. I THOUGHT I WAS SOOO LATE.... But then, as I arrived, I only saw Khat, Marj and Edgar... I brought the card and showed it to Edgar and Khat and Marj (again)... and they were with awe... hahaha... Nothing much happened after,, there were waiting and waitign and waiting... then MK arrived... I didn't show yet the card, but I showed her the card I made for eckah with The poem I wrote whole-heartedly in it. ONly, then, I showed her the card... hahahahahahaha The picture blew her away... hahaahah THE SMILE ON HER FACE WAS PRICELESS..... ahhahahahhaah*laughs*laughs*

This was the picture...
blew her away...hahahaha... I couldn't resist to post this... This is way too good...!!! It's just the face of mk--its color's not even with the picture... aaaargh, that's why photoshop is so darn important!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home