Tuesday, March 28, 2006

roses and a pig

i have this feeling that everybody except me will be surprised on April 1 and a few days after.. hahaha I don't know but I have this devilish grin on my face all through the day!! hehehe 3:)

Because, I am the only one who knows about everything!! hehehe!!! And it's very nerve-wracking for me to keep this from everyone!!! THAT'S WHY.... i'LL just post it all right here.,. my plans for the upcoming debuts of my dearest friends--emkhey and marj!!


First of all, one of my bestfriends, Marj, doesn't know that she'll be getting a rose each from the boys (that was my plan!). Marj's plan was not to tell the everybody that there will be 18 roses and a dance, so that the boys will be surprised when they hear their name called for a dance..(and guess what! I'm the emcee! hehehe). And the boys which I already contacted and had a deal with, still doesn't know about marj's plan!! All they know was that marj--not having her 18 roses--will be surprised!! hehe!! And to think, this all happened accidentally when marj suddenly decided that she'll be having her dances with her 18 roses, and yet she first told me that she'll only be having her 18 candles .. and I already had that deal with the boys!!.. wahaha, not until last night did I realized that I am the only one who knows about everything...

Everything...including my plan for emkhey.. EmkheY only knows about my deal with the boys for marj's birthday because since the roses are expensive, I need someone to share the expenses with--and emkhey is that "someone"! She doesn't know Marj's plan with the 18 roses so she cannot buzz-out any information except "my deal" with the 18 roses. She also doesn't know that while we (mk and me) are planning this 18 roses for marj, we (marj and me) are also planning something really "PIGGY" for her 18th birthday!!


all I can say is....

sUrPriSe!!! sUrPriSe!!!
...and all the while they thought they will be the one who'll be surprising the others!!
how manipulative can I be!!!?

4 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Niko Batallones said...

Pano yan, Marcia, pag nabasa nila lahat ng itooo?

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Nice said...

di nAmAn siLa mAhiLiG maGbLoG-bLoG eh.. hehehe:D

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger My Pink Office said...

marcia, basata sa may4 pag pinapunta kita, pumunta ka okie?? .. haha =)

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Nice said...

okie.. lapit langeh.. LASPINAS..okey lang yan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home