Wednesday, May 03, 2006

biofuel... damn i'm famous na!!

I have an exciting yet pressuring weeks ahead of me! Actually, this week's already stressful!! Arghh... Yesterday, I went to a *meeting* for our upcoming YOUTH CAMP on May 13 and 14 (everybody who's willing to join, just contact me and I'll give further details!!!)! haha And I already have 1 participant! am still gonna pressure my cousin, Ate Baby to convince Buchick and/or Aivy for joining the youth camp... I mean, hell, it's a LIFE-CHANGING course.... oh and heck... I don't have anything to talk about pa!! xet naman o...sharer pa naman ako... ... argh..

Takte.. bukas, nagbago lahat ng plano... na-quota kasi ako kanina sa LTO, kaya pinapabalik ako bukas ng 12:15 sa driving school... hmmm e dapat pupunta ko ng dentista.. tapos non, punta na kina ariane... argh... dami dami dami... argh.. mamomove na naman ang appointment ko sa dentista..e kelangan na tong tanggalin... demmet!! xitmen!!.. hahaha

wahoo... ung article ko makikita na sa univ. of maryland.. wateber school sa us.. ahahaha... I'm sikat na as eber!! wahaha..

2 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Niko Batallones said...

Wow, malayo na ang nararating.

University of Maryland!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Nice said...

yaya... haha...!!! international na to tsong!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home