Thursday, May 25, 2006

i must.. i must... I must lose the FATS!!

First week of my being a sophomore at De La Salle University... whew! whataweek!?!?!?!
Well, first, I want to congratulate myself for not being a "FROSH" anymore who goes around the campus with the whole block!! haha I now roam around the school alone or with a friend or two...

Meeting my classmates (btw, paolo valenciano--son of Gary v. is my classmate in BIOARTS!!) and my professors was very nerve-racking!!! But as I saw my "kakilalas" and the "blockmates" the fear of staying alone in a class was GONE...

I really wonder how the ANOREXICS survive not eating all day... I mean, they must have eaten something or anything in order for them to have energy... takte, just 2 days ago, I haven't been eating anything for the whole day--no breakfast, no lunch, no dinner, no merienda--not even brunch... I just drank water and chew some gum/candy/lollipop... and I really felt kinda wuzzy... even just as now--as I'm typing I'm feeling kinda dizzy and wuzzy and sick! argh... But demmet, I really love the feeling of "gutom"... when you're stomach's growling asking for food and all... STUPID, I know, but I really don't want to eat because once I eat, I'll start growing "BIG" agen...and I don't wanna be "BIG" on my "BIG" day...(debut)

I have so many assignments and I have to watch a play later for LITERA1 and study my TALK for the KIDS CAMP tomorrow which will be held in BATANGAS... and I'll be handling the makukulit na kids including my ever-annoooying brother!!!grabe ewan ko, parang sobrang pagod na ako, and to think, it's only the 1st week...

xet, xet, sobra na ito...!!!

siguro kakain ako, pero onti lang... maybe a sandwich or skyflakes... or magic flakes, or blu skies... la na talaga ako energy eh..

tas every time I go home pa, I walk...PERO xempre nde namn from LASALLE... goodluck na lang kung ganon noh.. para na siguro akong pulubi or gusgusin by the time I get home... I get off the bus at STARMALL, and from Starmall I walk to BF-Philam Gate, then i ride a trike on the way home... haaay may 1 kilometer din iyon noh.. exercise ko na iyon sa buong linggo...GOOD LUCK NA LANG SAKIN!!.. haha nde pala ko makakapaglakad later, coz I'll be home mga 9-ish... dahil dun sa stage play "SHADOWS OF THE REEF"... kasam ko naman si Caresse at Loui, kaya okei lang.. whehehe


sana mapagpatuloy ko ang "losing weight" na ito!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home