Thursday, May 18, 2006

LIST OF SONGS

eto ang isang kantang walang kamatayang kinakanta doon sa YOUTH CAMP...
Now That You're Near


Refrain:

Hold me in your arms
Never let me go
I want to spend eternity with You

I. I stand before you, Lord
And give You all my praise
Your love is all I need
Jesus, You're all I need

II. My Life belongs to you
You gave Your life for me
Your grace is all I need
Jesus, You're all I need

Refrain
Chorus:
And now that You're near
Everything is different
Everything's so different, Lord
I know I'm not the same
My life you've changed
I want to be with You
I want to be with YOU

(Repeat I, II Refrain, Chorus 2x)

Bridge:
And I will sing for You always

Cause in Your presence God is where I
want to stay...


(Refrain and Chrous 2x)

---------------------------------------------

Of all the YFC songs or songs that we sing during YFC meetings and Youth Camp... This one's my favorite... It just pierce right through your mind and your heart...What we've all done wrong and yet He still loves as just as we are...
I Give My All
1. Bless my life, take away
the shame
Allow me to experience your
most amazing grace
Fill my heart, it's empty
and frail
Make me whole again Lord,
mend my broken soul
Refrain:
I offer my life to you
Lord
With all my strength I
worship you
Chorus:
And I give my all (take me
as I am)
I am yours oh God (lead me
to your arms)
And I give you praise ( I
rejoice in You)
'till the end of my days I
give my all...
2. You gave your all unworthy
as I am
You have died for me Lord
and now I am free
You're the only reason why
my heart leaps for joy
I give you back the
glory
Lord mold me and use
me...
Chorus 2x...
------------------------------------
By Your Side
1. Oh dear God we ask for your
favor
Come and sweep through thsi place
Oh we desire You
I just want to be with you
Be where you are
Dwell in your presence oh God
Oh I want to walk with you
Chorus:
And I will climb this mountain
And I'll step off the shore
And I have chosen to follow
To be by your side Forevermore...
2. Tell me what you want me to do Lord
God
Tell me what you want for my life
It's yours oh God it's yours.
Do your will have your way be Lord God in
this place
Oh I want your will to be done....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home